From acquiring to retiring, your organisation needs to constantly track and manage a wide range of assets. Maximising the value of these assets through their entire lifecycle is key, especially within asset-intensive industries like manufacturing, transportation, real estate, oil and gas. That’s why choosing the right enterprise asset management system is vital. Enter 360 Asset Management.
But first, let’s look at the bigger picture. Many enterprises have highly complex technology infrastructures. When it comes to asset management, you may be running a standalone system alongside other standalone systems such as HR, sales, and finance. Within these disparate systems, data may be sitting in different silos, and this can dramatically reduce the efficiency of cross-organisational operations.
Unless your enterprise asset management system is fully integrated and working in sync with all your other systems, you’ll face a growing number of challenges:
• Ensuring all your systems are constantly communicating is complex and costly
• When you upgrade one system, all other systems will need to be re-integrated
• You need valuable IT people to manage your disparate systems and their complex interrelationships
• Different types of data are housed in different parts of the organisation causing inconsistencies
• You need to deal with different vendors when things go wrong with disparate systems
• Your IT architecture is not scalable, futureproof or secure
• Your integration costs are constantly increasing.
Introducing 360 Enterprise Asset Management
360 Enterprise Asset Management
The all-encompassing asset management solution
With one central platform, running in Microsoft Dynamics 365, you can manage and optimise your entire asset portfolio.
- 360° Enterprise Asset Management is based on a KPI-driven availability and utilization model.
- There’s an integrated module for all maintenance types.
- The functionality includes management of warranties, defects, failures, and permits.
- You can budget and effectively manage complete lifecycle costs for all your assets.
- You can also manage the end-to-end lifecycle for your lease and rental agreements.
- There are integrated modules for maintenance, warranties and permits.
- 360° Enterprise Asset Management is built on Microsoft Azure – the world’s most trusted and secure cloud platform.
- Via Azure, you can access your information on any device, from any location, at any time.
- The solution provides real-time permission-based reporting that is customisable and insightful.
Central asset register
- A central database houses one common dataset of all asset types.
- You can access all your information from any device, in any location, at any time.
- There is one common asset register, which is integrated within operational modules.