A recent study found that more than 90 percent of consumers said they would consider taking their business elsewhere rather than work with a company that uses outdated technology.* ( Source: Microsoft-commissioned research among 1,405 consumers, 2013.)
Information silos, disconnected systems, and manual processes keep you from delivering the experience your customers expect and ultimately can put your business at risk.
If you recognize any of these warning signs, the time has come to make a change:
- Manual processes can’t keep up with increasing demand despite added headcount.
- Sales drop due to out-of-stocks or production delays.
- Manual reporting creates tedious, month-end close procedures that strain your staff.
- Unreliable data keeps you from confidently investing in new products, locations, or lines of business.
- Increasingly stringent compliance and security concerns keep you up at night.
But what kind of solution is right for your business needs today and your goals for future growth? To help you answer this we present:
The business owner’s guide for replacing accounting software – eBook
Signs you’ve outgrown your accounting software & how Microsoft Dynamics can help – Video