Seasoned Senior Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Developer with the proven ability to take business requirements through development, and successful final deployment required. A strong member of the Enterprise Financial Services team understanding and communicating system specifications, configurations, and software requirements for the Dynamics 365 system. A collaborative team player who communicates clearly, enjoys researching, troubleshooting and problem-solving in order to provide innovative solutions to internal and external users as well as Help Desk support as needed. Focused on continuous learning, particularly the technical aspects of Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain, AX 2009 and AX 2012 and bringing new ideas into the workplace.
- As a senior technical member of the Enterprise Financial Services team, understanding business processes and contributing to solutions for corporate ERP users in becoming more efficient and effective in using Dynamics 365, AX and associated applications.
- Accomplishing complete configurations and innovative system designs for the ERP-related applications.
- Understanding and executing application lifecycle management best practices for promoting customizations & configuration updates in Dynamics365 .
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- 10+ years of experience working with ERP systems, specifically Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and/or Dynamics 365
- ERP implementation and support experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Experience and knowledge about Microsoft Lifecycle Services (LCS)
- Expertise with Relational Database Management Systems, specifically Microsoft SQL Server
- Domain experience in Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Expense Management, and System Administration processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical problem solving and decision making skills within functional and technical areas with keen focus on root cause analysis, problem prevention and system stability
- Certified in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and/or Dynamics AX for Development, and Installation & Configurations