Seasoned Senior Dynamics AX Developer with the proven ability to take business requirements through development, and successful final deployment required. A strong member of the Enterprise Financial Services team understanding and communicating system specifications, configurations, and software requirements for the Dynamics AX system. A collaborative team player who communicates clearly, enjoys researching, troubleshooting and problem-solving in order to provide innovative solutions to internal and external users as well as Help Desk support as needed. Focused on continuous learning, particularly the technical aspects of Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365, and bringing new ideas into the workplace.
- As a senior technical member of the Enterprise Financial Services team, understanding business processes and contributing to solutions for corporate ERP users in becoming more efficient and effective in using Dynamics AX and associated applications.
- Accomplishing complete configurations and innovative system designs for the ERP-related applications.
- Understanding and executing application lifecycle management best practices for promoting customizations & configuration updates in Dynamics AX.
- Advising information technology strategies, policies and procedures by evaluating organizational outcomes, identify problems, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements.
- Actively participating in system design sessions, configurations, user acceptance testing efforts, and go-live efforts.
- Assisting with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of Dynamics AX and related software applications.
- Modifying existing programs, conducting code-review, and writing new programs conforming to Dynamics AX best practices and standards.
- Troubleshooting and fixing system defects and performance issues in Dynamics AX applications.
- Providing support and advice to non-technical users.
- Creating and modifying SSRS reports, data queries, and addressing other reporting needs.
- Writing code to integrate Dynamics AX with other systems.
- Providing detailed technical and functional documentation.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborating with end users, managers, and fellow members of the IT Team
- Performing other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- 10+ years of experience working with ERP systems, specifically Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and/or Dynamics 365
- ERP implementation and support experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Experience and knowledge about Microsoft Lifecycle Services (LCS)
- Expertise with Relational Database Management Systems, specifically Microsoft SQL Server
- Domain experience in Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Expense Management, and System Administration processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical problem solving and decision making skills within functional and technical areas with keen focus on root cause analysis, problem prevention and system stability
- Certified in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and/or Dynamics AX for Development, and Installation & Configurations