Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the evolution of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, which has more than 150 000 customers and an excess of 4 000 000 users worldwide. It has proven itself as a robust and easy to configure ERP that offers vast functionality and a single integrated view of data across Financials, Supply Chain, Sales, Project Management, Manufacturing and Warehousing. Find out more about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
We have seen a greater demand for Business Central as more businesses are embracing cloud technologies and the benefits they bring. Business Central is easy and quick to implement and provides you with a modular approach to rolling out the solution. Start with Financials and add modules when your business is ready. Add and remove licensed users as your business demands grows or changes.
If you have outgrown your accounting software or are a existing user of Microsoft Dynamics NAV here are reasons why you should consider upgrading:
- Greater Functionality. Business Central provides you with functionality that covers not only your accounting needs, but stretches across supply chain, sales, manufacturing and warehousing, and project management.
- Native Office 365 integration. Many software packages claim to integrate into Microsoft Office, but these are done via connectors and require batch processes or triggers to push and pull information. Business Central and Office 365 share the same database model ensuring true native integration. An example of the benefits would be that Business Central can integrate directly into Outlook and scan incoming mails identifying that the sender is an account in the system, analysing the content of the mail Business Central can recognise items within the mail matches products within the system, it recognises that quantities are tied to these items and then pro-actively displays a purchase order including the Customer, Items and Quantities required.
- Familiar easy to use interface. Microsoft has standardised it’s Outlook and Dynamics products under the ‘Unified Interface’ UI. Your staff in all likelihood already uses Office and Outlook, adopting Business Central will be familiar to them and increase user adoption rates and reduce training needs.
- Superior Reporting. Business Central integrates into Microsoft PowerBI, considered the worlds leading reporting software acording to the latest Gartner report. Quickly and easily connect data and slice and dice these easily to produce beautiful and rich reports as you need them without any partner intervention to build custom reports.
- Future proof investment. Microsoft was briefly named the worlds most profitable business in 2018. It is a direct reflection that businesses across the world are adopting Office and Dynamics and realising the benefits these bring to their company. Microsoft invests a Billion Dollars a year into R&d for it Dynamics arm alone. It is aggressively and constantly pusing out new features and functionality that competitors simply can’t match in pace or scale.
- Power Platform. The Microsoft Power Platform forms part of the Common Data Model shared between Business Central and Office 365. It provides the customer the ability to create their own mobile apps, connect to the common data service and activate business workflows according to their own unique needs eliminating the reliance on an external and expensive partner.
- Integration into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement. Unify your ERP and CRM to leverage one fully integrated system that manages and records the customer journey from Discovery to Cash.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can help your business make smarter decisions and connect business processes.